2100 Expert Software Upgrade
2100 Expert Software: Revision B.02.09 (SR1)
Before requesting the software, verify your system meets the following requirements:
- PC and operating system
- Expert software version
- Expert software license
- Bioanalyzer model number
If system meets the requirements, request download of the full Expert Software Revision B.02.09 (SR1).
Review the Readme.
If you have any questions concerning the upgrade of the software, please contact your local Agilent Sales and Support Representative.
Important: If you are using 2100 Expert Security Pack and want to perform the software upgrade, please review the installation instructions.
1. PC and operating system (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft © Windows 10 Pro 64 bit (with and without anniversary update) with English (US) regional settings
- Microsoft © Windows 7 Professional 64-bit with English (US) regional settings
- Processor: CPU Intel® i5-6300U or higher
- 8 GB RAM or higher
- 20GB available disk space
- 1280 x 1024 display
- 1-2 serial ports or one free USB ports. See note if PC has no serial ports
2. 2100 Expert software version
Software upgrade from any B.02.xx Expert software version is free. If you are still running an older software version (B.01.xx software revision) please contact your local Agilent Sales and Support Representative for a quote.
Check your current 2100 Expert software installation under <Help> <About 2100 Expert>
3. 2100 Expert software licenses
The 2100 Expert Software is free to use for data analysis.
For Bioanalyzer operation, you need a minimum of two installed, valid licenses:
4. Bioanalyzer model number
Caution: Bioanalyzer model G2938A is no longer supported. Please contact your local Agilent Sales and Support Representative for options. The model number can be found at the lower right hand corner on the front of the instrument.