High Sensitivity DNA Analysis Kits
The High Sensitivity DNA kit allows analysis of fragmented DNA or DNA libraries.
- Increased sensitivity - down to 5 pg/µL
- Analysis of complex DNA samples - down to 100 pg/µL for fragmented DNA or DNA libraries
- Broad linear dynamic range - detection of less abundant PCR products
- Smear analysis - specify size range of interest
- Quantitation accuracy and reproducibility - quantitation of each DNA fragment against internal standards
- Minimal sample consumption - only 1 µL of sample required
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
Agilent High Sensitivity DNA Kit
For the separation, sizing and quantification of low concentrated dsDNA samples from 50 - 7000 bp. The kit includes 10 microfluidic chips, reagents and consumables. Note: incompatible with G2938A Bioanalyzers
|5067-4626||For 110 samples||$580.00|
Agilent High Sensitivity DNA Reagents
Reagents only; no chips.
|5067-4627||For 10 chips||$342.00|