- CGH & CGH+SNP Wash Solutions
- CGH Model Organism & Non-Human Microarrays
- Microarray Scanner & Processing Hardware
- Baylor College of Medicine Microarrays
- GenetiSure Pre-Screen Arrays + Reagents
- CGH & CGH+SNP Labeling Reagents
- CGH & CGH+SNP Custom Microarrays
- CGH & CNV Microarrays
- CGH+SNP Microarrays
- CGH & CGH+SNP Hybridization
New! Compatible with Agilent’s GenetiSure Pre-Screen Kit, which enables highly accurate and rapid screening of single cells from day 3 and day 5 embryos.
Agilent CytoGenomics Software addresses the needs of cytogeneticists for analysis and triage of their CGH and CGH+SNP data from both constitutional and hematological cancer samples.
- Visualize Copy Number Changes (CNC) and LOH/UPD data
- Suppress, classify, edit, and annotate aberrations
- Generate reports from both internal and external databases
Agilent CytoGenomics software is part of our array-based cytogenetic research solution. View our online tools to learn more about how to use this software in your research. View Videos and Tutorials
|New Application Note: Single Cell Copy Number Screening Using the GenetiSure Pre-Screen Kit|
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.