- CGH & CGH+SNP Wash Solutions
- CGH Model Organism & Non-Human Microarrays
- Microarray Scanner & Processing Hardware
- Baylor College of Medicine Microarrays
- CGH & CGH+SNP Amplification & Labeling Reagents
- CGH & CGH+SNP Custom Microarrays
- CGH & CNV Microarrays
- CGH+SNP Microarrays
- CGH & CGH+SNP Hybridization
Agilent CytoGenomics Software
Agilent CytoGenomics software is a complete CGH and CGH+SNP microarray data analysis and data reporting solution to streamline the day-to-day cytogenetic sample analysis research workflow. CytoGenomics has an easy-to-use graphical user interface, a fully customizable solution for detecting copy number changes (CNCs), copy-neutral loss of heterozygosity (LOH), and uniparental disomy (UPD) with our SurePrint G3 CGH+SNP microarrays. The software allows you to view SureFISH probes directly. CytoGenomics v.2.7 is available free-of-charge from our website.
- Easy-to-use graphical user interfac
- Software designed for cytogenetic research
- Visualize Copy Number Changes (CNC) and LOH/UPD data
- Suppress, classify, edit, and annotate aberrations
- See SureFISH probes directly from CytoGenomics
Agilent CytoGenomics software completes our array-based cytogenetic research solution alongside Agilent's gold standard CGH+SNP and CGH microarrays. Our self-paced tutorials provide a better understand how to use this software in your research. View Tutorials
View Webinar High-Resolution Oligonucleotide-Based aCGH Analysis of Single Cells in Under 24 Hours using Agilent CytoGenomics Software.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.