Agilent CytoGenomics Software addresses the needs of cytogeneticists for analysis and triage of their CGH and CGH+SNP data from both constitutional and hematological cancer samples.
- Streamlined workflow that is automation enabled for data upload and analysis
- Contains optimized algorithms for accurate detection of copy-number changes and copy-neutral variations, including LOH and UPD
- Suppress, classify, edit, and annotate aberrations and report generation
- Convenient input and output support allowing for integration with LIMS
- Designed specifically for cytogenetic research to put data into biological context
Agilent CytoGenomics software is part of our array-based cytogenetic research solution. View our online tools to learn more about how to use this software in your research. View Videos and Tutorials
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures