- CGH & CGH+SNP Wash Solutions
- CGH Model Organism & Non-Human Microarrays
- Microarray Scanner & Processing Hardware
- Baylor College of Medicine Microarrays
- GenetiSure Pre-Screen Arrays + Reagents
- CGH & CGH+SNP Labeling Reagents
- CGH & CGH+SNP Custom Microarrays
- CGH & CNV Microarrays
- CGH+SNP Microarrays
- CGH & CGH+SNP Hybridization
Cartagenia Bench Lab CNV Software
Now Available through Agilent. Cartagenia Bench Lab™ CNV software module optimizes your cytogenetics lab workflow. It allows you to put your uninterpreted CNV and LOH lists in their clinical context and turns them into informative, draft clinical-grade lab reports.
Bench Lab™ CNV allows you to efficiently triage and report clinically relevant structural variants, quickly test multiple hypotheses, build robust variant assessment pipelines and draft clinical-grade lab reports with ease, all while building an in-house knowledge database of clinical findings.
- Easily Interpret aCGH Samples
- Generate Custom Cytogenetic Lab Reports without additional bioinformatics resources
- Minimal Lab Interruption with this cloud-based platform
- Affordable, with a tiered licensing model based on number of samples run
* First time users - please add "Go Live Lite" or "Go Live Standard" starter kit in addition to the annual licenses.
Cartagenia Bench Lab™ CNV is CE marked and registered in the US as an exempt Class I Medical Device and Europe as a Class I Medical Device.
Distributed by Agilent Technologies.
Cartagenia Bench Lab Annual License (1-500 samples)
Cartagenia Bench Lab Annual License (501-2,000 samples)
Cartagenia Bench Lab Annual License (2,001-5,000 samples)
Cartagenia Go Live Lite
Cartagenia Go Live Standard