- Amplicon Target Amplification (Multiplicom)
- ClearSeq Disease Research Panels
- NGS FFPE QC Kit - NEW!
- NGS Design Tools
- SureSelect Gene Regulation
- NGS Data Analysis Software
- OneSight cfDNA analysis
- OneSeq DNA Target Enrichment Baits - NEW!
- SureSelect DNA Library Preps - Enzymatic Shearing
- SureSelect DNA Library Preps - Mechanical Shearing
- NGS Automation Solutions
- SureSelect DNA Target Enrichment Baits - NEW
HaloPlex Exome Kits
HaloPlex technology provides outstanding performance, streamlined workflow, and low sample input requirements for next generation sequencing of human exomes. The HaloPlex Exome has been optimized to provide comprehensive coverage of the coding regions of the human genome with minimal hands on time and requires only 200ng of input DNA.
The Haloplex Exome performance and workflow is ideal for clinical research:
- Outstanding coverage with less sequencing
- Samples ready for sequencing the next day
- Minimal hands on time and only 200ng of input DNA
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
HaloPlex Enrichment Control DNA, 16
Enrichment control DNA sufficient for 16 samples. Certificate of Analysis
HaloPlex Prepack Reagents ILM, 16
Reagents contained in Box 1 of HaloPlex kits for Illumina, sufficient for 16 samples. Probes are excluded. Certificate of Analysis
HaloPlex Exome, ILM, 16 HaloPlex Target Enrichment kit for the Human Exome. Compatible with Illumina platform, sufficient for 16 reactions.
HaloPlex Exome, ILM, 96 HaloPlex Target Enrichment kit for the Human Exome. Compatible with Illumina platform, sufficient for 96 reactions.