- Gene Expression Hybridization & Wash Reagents
- Custom Gene Expression Microarrays
- Microarray Scanner & Processing Hardware
- References & Controls
- Gene Expression Model Organism & Non-Human Microarrays
- Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification
- Gene Expression Human Genome Microarrays
- Gene Expression Amplification & Labeling Reagents
- Gene Expression Exon Microarrays
- Custom Design Tools
Integrated toolbox for pathway analysis and biological contextualization
Genes and proteins interact in a biochemical network to orchestrate the biological processes involved in disease. GeneSpring 13.0 provides modeling capabilities to allow researchers to quickly generate and dynamically explore these networks. Using a set of algorithms and provided organism-specific interaction databases, researchers can build a range of network types, including targets and regulators, transcription regulators, biological processes, and shortest connect. Networks can also be created based on user-specified MeSH terms. Click here for additional information.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.