- SureScan Microarray Scanner
- SureScan Dx Microarray Scanner
- Feature Extraction Software
- Microarray Hybridization Oven
- G2565 Series Microarray Scanner, Ve..
SureScan Dx Microarray Scanner
The new Agilent SureScan Dx Microarray Scanner is CE marked for in vitro diagnostic use in the Europe Union, Iceland, Korea, Norway, Singapore, and Switzerland.
The SureScan Dx is the foundation of our complete microarray solution that offers outstanding sensitivity and resolution, delivering flexibility to analyze genomics and cytogenetics microarrays.
The small footprint of the SureScan Dx Microarray Scanner allows lab space to be optimized while improving the sensitivity and maintaining the broadest dynamic range (XDR).
- Interpret results easily with quality data and crisp images from high resolution scans
- Streamline your workflow with continuous slide loading capability to remove batch-loading restrictions
- Built-in ozone protection minimizes signal degradation
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 certifications
Limitations for Use:
The SureScan Dx Microarray Scanner system has been validated for use with Agilent G3 Gene Expression and Cytogenetic microarrays. The SureScan Dx Microarray Scanner is part of the CE-IVD marked GenetiSure Dx Postnatal Assay (Europe only) and is approved as a medical device for in vitro diagnostic use in China.