- SureScan Microarray Scanner
- SureScan Dx Microarray Scanner
- Feature Extraction Software
- Microarray Hyb Chamber & Backing Sl..
- Microarray Hybridization Oven
SureScan Microarray Scanner
The SureScan Microarray Scanner is a laser induced fluorescence scanner designed to read microarrays printed on a standard 1 inch x 3 inch glass slides. It measures the fluorescence intensity of two dyes simultaneously from labeled sample nucleic acid bound to microarrays.
- 24 slide cassette allows for continuous loading during operation
- Automatic loading of raw data files into Feature Extraction software
- Built-in ozone protection
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 certifications
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.