- CGH & CGH+SNP Wash Solutions
- CGH Model Organism & Non-Human Microarrays
- GenetiSure CGH & CGH+SNP Microarrys
- Baylor College of Medicine Microarrays
- GenetiSure Pre-Screen Arrays + Reagents
- CGH & CGH+SNP Labeling Reagents
- CGH & CGH+SNP Custom Microarrays
- CGH & CNV Microarrays
- CGH Microarray Data Analysis
- CGH+SNP Microarrays
- CGH & CGH+SNP Hybridization
- SureScan Microarray Scanner
- SureScan Dx Microarray Scanner
- Feature Extraction Software
- Microarray Hybridization Oven
- G2565 Series Microarray Scanner, Ve..
SureScan Microarray Scanner
The SureScan Microarray Scanner is a laser induced fluorescence scanner designed to read microarrays printed on a standard 1 inch x 3 inch glass slides. It measures the fluorescence intensity of two dyes simultaneously from labeled sample nucleic acid bound to microarrays.
- 24 slide cassette allows for continuous loading during operation
- Automatic loading of raw data files into Feature Extraction software
- Built-in ozone protection
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 certifications
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.