- Amplicon Target Amplification (Multiplicom)
- ClearSeq Disease Research Panels
- NGS FFPE QC Kit - NEW!
- NGS Design Tools
- SureSelect Gene Regulation
- OneSight cfDNA analysis
- OneSeq DNA Target Enrichment Baits - NEW!
- SureSelect DNA Library Preps - Enzymatic Shearing
- SureSelect DNA Library Preps - Mechanical Shearing
- NGS Automation Solutions
- SureSelect DNA Target Enrichment Baits - NEW
- HaloPlex Next Generation PCR
NEW! Support SureSelectXT HS analysis with the ability to detect low frequency variants with high confidence using Molecular Barcodes. Agilent's in-house developed algorithm has been updated to support SureSelectXT HS samples in addition to HaloPlexHS samples which were supported in the previous version of SureCall. The algorithm updates allow for the identification of duplicate reads more efficiently using molecular barcodes, hence significantly improving base calling accuracy even at low allelic frequencies compared to conventional NGS methods.
NEW! Integrated data analysis for OneSeq Target Enrichment with simultaneous detection of genome-wide copy number changes, copy-neutral LOH, SNPs and Indels in one simplified workflow.
- From alignment of raw data to categorization and annotation of mutations in three simple steps
- Supports four different types of analysis: Single Sample, Tumor-Normal, Trio and OneSeq CNV and Mutation Analysis
- Supports variant annotation from many public sources, including NCBI, COSMIC, PubMed, ClinVar and custom annotation
- Reduces time-to-results from days to hours without complex IT infrastructure or special hardware
- Addresses the needs of clinical researchers from analysis to reporting out of their target enrichment NGS data, eliminating data analysis as a bottleneck
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.