- OneSeq Constitutional Research Pane..
- OneSeq 300kb CNV Backbone + Custom ..
- OneSeq 1Mb CNV Backbone + Custom Pa..
- Human Reference DNA
OneSeq Constitutional Research Panel
Building upon SureSelect’s ability to enable the success of constitutional and advanced clinical research, OneSeq allows for the combined detection of CNVs and SNPs, facilitating cytogeneticists and clinical researchers to make rapid discoveries of new genes associated with syndromes, and to investigate the role of CNVs and mutations in many genetic disorders
When compared to deep whole genome sequencing, OneSeq provides a more cost-effective and efficient solution for accurate detection of genomic aberrations and variants coupled with integrated data analysis using Agilent's SureCall software.
Powered by SureSelect, optimized for use with SureSelectXT Reagent Kits (200ng DNA Sample Input).
- Comprehensive, all-in-one detection of genome-wide CNVs, copy-neutral LOH, SNPs, and indels in one target enrichment capture.
- OneSeq Constitutional Research Panel: Comprised of 300 kb functional copy number resolution genome-wide, with higher resolution of 25-50 kb in disease-associated ClinGen regions, copy-neutral LOH as small as 5 Mb, PLUS gene targets from the SureSelect Focused Exome panel.
- Coding sequence data and copy number variants in one capture with 7Gb of sequencing providing deep and comprehensive coverage: >95% at 20x.
- For copy number determination, experimental DNA samples are run side-by-side with a human reference DNA sample.
Click here for more information about the OneSeq Human Reference DNA.
- Integrated data analysis -- Analyze, visualize and contextualize OneSeq data using SureCall software, without the need for coding or special hardware.
- OneSeq provides more information in a single reaction, streamlining workflows for a more complete picture.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
OneSeq Constitutional Research Panel, 16rxn Certificate of Analysis
OneSeq Constitutional Research Panel, 96rxn Certificate of Analysis
OneSeq Constitutional Research Panel, 96rxn Auto Certificate of Analysis