- Amplicon Target Amplification (Multiplicom)
- ClearSeq Disease Research Panels
- NGS FFPE QC Kit - NEW!
- NGS Design Tools
- SureSelect Gene Regulation
- NGS Data Analysis Software
- OneSight cfDNA analysis
- SureSelect DNA Library Preps - Enzymatic Shearing
- SureSelect DNA Library Preps - Mechanical Shearing
- NGS Automation Solutions
- SureSelect DNA Target Enrichment Baits - NEW
- HaloPlex Next Generation PCR
- OneSeq Constitutional Research Pane..
- OneSeq 300kb CNV Backbone + Custom ..
- OneSeq 1Mb CNV Backbone + Custom Pa..
- Human Reference DNA
Human Reference DNA
For copy number determination using OneSeq Target Enrichment, experimental DNA samples are run side-by-side with a human reference DNA sample. It is recommended that a reference sample be run with each set of experimental samples.
Available as separate components, OneSeq Human Reference DNA (Male or Female) allows you to sequence and analyze sex-matched or mismatched reference and your DNA side-by-side.
- Ready to use – 200 ng reference DNA input
- Well-characterized with known aberrations from normal male and female individuals of Caucasian ethnicity
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.