Genomic DNA Analysis ScreenTape
The Agilent Genomic DNA ScreenTape assay, with the Agilent 4200 Tapestation and Agilent 2200 TapeStation system, has been developed for the separation and analysis of DNA samples up to greater than 60,000 base pairs. Input genomic DNA (gDNA) samples are automatically loaded, separated, imaged and analyzed at the press of a button.
- Genomic DNA ScreenTape assay for the analysis of genomic DNA from 200 to > 60,000 bp
- Standardize genomic DNA QC with the DNA Integrity Number (DIN)
- Ideal for Next Generation Sequencing and array CGH workflows
- Results obtained in less than 2 minutes per sample
- Ready to use consumables avoid exposure to hazardous chemicals and improve reproducibility
Important: Protocol update for the genomic DNA ladder. Please click here to download the new gDNA ScreenTape system Quick Guide.
Define your genomic DNA
The Genomic DNA ScreenTape assay offers a numeric measurement – the DNA Integrity Number (DIN) – for the assessment of input gDNA integrity from multiple sources, including FFPE.
Integrity assessment of gDNA samples is no longer determined by subjective interpretation of the gel image or electropherogram trace. DIN values are presented in the TapeStation Analysis Software below the gel and in the sample data.
Learn more about the DIN in this Technical Overview.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
Genomic DNA ScreenTape
For the analysis of genomic DNA from 200 to > 60,000 bp. Includes 7 ScreenTape
Genomic DNA Reagents
For the analysis of genomic DNA from 200 to > 60,000 bp. Includes ladder and sample buffer.Certificate of Analysis