- 4200 TapeStation Instrument
- 4200 TapeStation Accessories
- 2200 TapeStation Accessories
- TapeStation Software
The TapeStation software for instrument control and data analysis is simple and intuitive to use, streamlining your data analysis and reporting, and making sample QC quick and easy.
4200 TapeStation Software
Revision A.02.02 (SR1) adds important new features:
- Support for Windows 10 OS
- Compressed reporting
- Enhanced marker and ladder peak detection
- Improved RNA quantification
- Agilent 4200 TapeStation System Diagnostics as improved Hardware diagnostic tool
- Improved 4200 TapeStation system manual with updated content
- Agilent Information Center with udated content and Software How-To videos
- Minor bugfixes
Agilent recommends to always have the latest Windows Security Updates installed. Windows Security Update KB3033929 is required for driver authentication.
Carefully review the installation instructions in the readme before updating to Revision A.02.02 (SR1).
Download the latest 4200 TapeStation software package now!
Review the readme file.
The PC minimum requirements for the 4200 TapeStation software:Processor: Intel i5-6300U with 2.4 GHz or higher
Memory: 8 GB
Ports:2 USB ports (USB-3)
Display: Resolution of 1024*768 pixels
Hard Disk: 80 Gbyte
OS: Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit with English (US) language settings
Security Software Compatibility: Known compatibility issues with Avast Antivirus Version 2015 10.0.2208 (November 10, 2014). Do not operate the 4200 TapeStation Controller Software on a PC with Avast Antivirus installed
2200 TapeStation Software
To download the latest version of the 2200 TapeStation Software click here.