- Gene Expression Hybridization & Wash Reagents
- Custom Gene Expression Microarrays
- miRNA Custom Microarrays
- Gene Expression Model Organism & Non-Human Microarrays
- Microarray Scanner & Processing Hardware
- miRNA Amplfication & Labeling Reagents
- References & Controls
- Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification
- Gene Expression Human Genome Microarrays
- miRNA Hybridization & Wash Reagents
- Gene Expression Amplification & Labeling Reagents
- Gene Expression Exon Microarrays
- miRNA Microarrays
- Custom Design Tools
GeneSpring provides powerful, accessible statistical tools for intuitive data analysis and visualization. Designed specifically for the needs of biologists, GeneSpring offers an interactive environment that promotes investigation and enables understanding of Transcriptomics, Genomics, Metabolomics and Proteomics data within a biological context. NGS data can be aligned and analyzed in Strand NGS (Agilent’s business partner – free trial), and the imported reads, region and entities can be visualized in GeneSpring the Genome Browser, and further correlated with other data types. GeneSpring allows you to quickly and reliably identify targets of interest that are both statistically and biologically meaningful.
- Statistical Analysis
- Clustering and PCA
- Multi-omic Analysis for Integrated Biology
- Pathway Analysis and Visualizations
- Additional features ...
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.